The American journal of politics.
- Standardized Title:
- American journal of politics (Online)
- Other Title:
- American Journal of Politics (1892-1894)
- New York : American Journal of Politics, 1892-1894.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1892)-v. 5, no. 6 (Dec. 1894).
- Continued By:
- The American magazine of civics
- Political science -- Periodicals.
Social sciences -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
Politics and government
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "American Magazine of Civics was founded as the American Journal of Politics by Andrew J. Palm. It was liberal and non-partisan and had a list of contributors which contained many prominent politicians. There were articles on free trade, labor, political corruption, pacifism, and women's rights. This periodical became the organ of the American Institute of Civics in 1894 and changed its name to American Magazine of Civics the next year. It finally merged with Arena, another periodical interested in political reform, in 1897"--American periodicals, 1740-1900.
- Title from PDF cover (Proquest, viewed Sept. 29, 2006).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|