The journal of economic history.
- Wilmington, Del. Economic History Association at the University of Pennsylvania
v. 1- May 1941-
- Economic history -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Published: for the Economic History Association by New York University Press, 1941-June 1959; for the Economic History Association by the Graduate School of Business Administration, New York University, Sept. 1959-June 1975; by the Economic History Association, Sept. 1975-1987; by the Cambridge University Press, 1988-
Editors: May 1941-May 1943, E.A.J. Johnson. Nov. 1943-spring 1951, F.C. Lane (with T.C. Cochran, Nov. 1946-spring 1951); summer 1951-
Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Volumes for 1941- include papers read at the 1st- annual meeting of the Economic History Association (published 1941-1950 as a supplemental issue; 1951- as a regular issue) with title: Tasks of economic history.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 80, issue 3 (Sept. 2020) (viewed Sept. 8, 2020).
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-10, 1941-1950. 1 v.
- Johnson, E. A. J. (Edgar Augustus Jerome), 1900-1972.
Lane, Frederic Chapin, 1900-1984, editor.
Cochran, Thomas C. (Thomas Childs), 1902-1999, editor.
Economic History Association (U.S.)
- Access Restriction:
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|