World political science review.
- [Berkeley, CA] : Berkeley Electronic Press, 2005-2014.
Berlin ; Boston : Walter de Gruyter GmbH
1 online resource
Began with: Volume 1, issue 1 (2005); ceased with: Volume 10, Issue 2 (2014)?
- Continued By:
- World Political Science
- Political science -- Periodicals.
Political science -- Research -- Periodicals.
World politics -- Periodicals.
Political science -- Research.
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The World Political Science Review (WPSR) publishes translations of prize-winning articles nominated by prominent national political science associations and journals around the world. Scholars in a field as international as political science need to know about important political research produced outside the English-speaking world. WPSR gathers together and translates an ever-increasing number of countries' best political science articles, bridging the language barriers that have made this cutting-edge research inaccessible up to now.
- Description based on: Volume 1, issue 1 (2005); title from journal homepage (Berkeley Electronic Press, viewed May 20, 2008).
Latest issue consulted: Volume 10, Issue 2 (2014) (de gruyter, viewed November 28, 2016).
- International Political Science Association, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|