IT governance [electronic resource] : managing information technology for business / David Norfolk.
- London : Thorogood, 2005.
- Thorogood professional insights.
Thorogood professional insights
1 online resource (92 p.)
- Information technology -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- Are you aware of the sections of the Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act, 2004 affecting IT Governance? This report sets out: what the legislation says and what it means; its impact on the organization as a whole and on the IT group specifically; and how to implement an effective IT governance initiative in your company.
- Contents; Management overview: Drivers for IT governance; Chapter 1 Context: Corporate governance; Chapter 2 External pressures: What regulations?; Chapter 3 Organizational impact; Chapter 4 The impact on IT; Chapter 5 Implementing IT governance; Chapter 6 Conclusions; Appendix
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|