Corporate community investment : how to make your business profitably popular / by Chris Genasi.
- London : Thorogood, 
- Hawksmere special briefing.
A Hawksmere special briefing
1 online resource (105 p.)
- Corporations -- Charitable contributions -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Corporate community investment (CCI) is the general term for companies' support of good causes. With the help of case studies, this book aims to provide an understanding of the viewpoints of charities and Government to help align business needs. It includes discussions with major corporations, leading charities and advisors in the field.
- Acknowledgements and thanks; About the author; Contents; Chapter 1: The next big thing; Chapter 2: What is CCI?; Chapter 3: What is driving the growth in CCI?; Chapter 4: CCI - how far can it take you?; Chapter 5: The Do Right Model for best practice CCI; Chapter 6: Communications; Chapter 7: CCI case studies - inspiration from three do right companies; Appendix
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|