American advocate of peace.
- Hartford, Conn. : Connecticut Peace Society, 1834-1836.
[Vol. 1], no. 1 (June 1834)-[v. 2], no. 11 (Dec. 1836).
- Continued By:
- The Advocate of Peace (1837-1845)
- Peace -- Periodicals.
- Electronic journals.
Pre-ornamented cloth (Binding)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding)
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Each volume has title: American advocate of peace.
Title from PDF volume title page (JSTOR, viewed June 24, 2011).
Additional publisher: June 1835-1836: Hartford, Conn. : American Peace Society.
Some issues lack numerical designation.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Volumes for June 1834-Mar. 1835 published for the Connecticut Peace Society; June 1835-Dec. 1836, for the American Peace Society.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 11 (Dec. 1836) (JSTOR website, June 04, 2013).
- American Peace Society.
Connecticut Peace Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|