The library quarterly.
- Standardized Title:
- Library quarterly (Online)
- Chicago, Ill. : University of Chicago Press, 1931-
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1931)-
- Library science -- Periodicals.
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Since it began publishing in 1931, The Library Quarterly has maintained its commitment to informed research in all areas of librarianship--historical, sociological, statistical, bibliographical, managerial, and educational. Combining traditional patterns of investigation with newer, interdisciplinary approaches, the Quarterly seeks to interpret relevant issues and current research for the librarian, educator, administrator, and others involved with the collection and history of books"--Journal description page (UC Press website, viewed Mar. 31, 2004).
- Title from cover (JSTOR, viewed Oct. 31, 2008)
Established by: The Graduate Library School of the University of Chicago.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 81, no. 2 (Apr. 2011) (ChicagoJournals, viewed Apr. 15, 2011).
- University of Chicago. Graduate Library School.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|