Washington drug letter [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Washington drug letter (1979 : Online)
- Other Title:
- At head of title: FDANews.com
Food and Drug Administration news
Title from HTML header: Drugs, medical devices, & biologics news and FDAnews.com
- [Arlington, VA] : Washington Business Information
Weekly (except Christmas week)
Coverage as of Nov. 11, 2002: vol. 33, no. 1 (Jan. 8, 2001)-
- United States. Food and Drug Administration.
Drugs -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
Pharmacy -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Washington Drug Letter provides concise summaries of FDA regulatory changes and key legislation that affects prescription and OTC drugs. Each weekly issue brings you up to date on pre-approval and post-approval issues that directly impact your operation, such as: electronic submissions, pediatric studies, user fees and NDA submissions, drug reimportation, post-market surveillance priorities, GMPs, international harmonization and more."--FDANews Newsletters homepage (viewed November 11, 2002).
Description based on: Vol. 33, no. 1 (Jan. 8, 2001); title from PDF issue viewed Nov. 11, 2002).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 44, no. 11 (March 12, 2012) (viewed March 13, 2012).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|