The Great Basin naturalist.
- Provo, Utah : Department of Zoology and Etymology of Brigham Young University, 1939-©1999.
Quarterly, 1990-Oct. 1999
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (July 25, 1939); ceased with vol. 59, no. 4 (Oct. 1999).
- Continued By:
- Western North American Naturalist
- Natural history -- Periodicals.
Natural history -- Great Basin -- Periodicals.
United States -- Great Basin.
- Many combined issues.
Vols. for 1939-July 1957 published by the Dept. of Zoology and Entomology, Brigham Young University; v. 17, no. 3/4 (Dec. 1957)- by Brigham Young University; -Oct. 1999 by M.L. Bean Life Science Museum, Brigham Young University.
Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 25, 1939); title from PDF cover (JSTOR, viewed April 10, 2013).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 59, no. 4 (Oct. 1999) (JSTOR, viewed April 10, 2013).
- Brigham Young University. Department of Zoology and Entomology.
Brigham Young University.
M.L. Bean Museum.
- Has Supplement:
- Great Basin Naturalist Memoirs (CKB)110978978375913 (DLC)sf77000269 (OCoLC)730997226 2331-2742
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|