Plains anthropologist [electronic resource].
- Lincoln, Neb. : Plains Anthropologist Corp., 1954-
- Conference Name:
- Plains Conference.
Began publication with No. 1 (May, 1954).
- Plains Archeological Conference news letter
- Indians of North America -- Great Plains -- Periodicals.
Indians of North America.
Great Plains -- Antiquities -- Periodicals.
- Medical subjects:
- Archaeology -- Periodicals.
Indians, North American -- Periodicals.
- Publication suspended 1958-1959.
Some issues have also a distinctive title and bear also an additional numbering designation for the subseries: Plains anthropologist. Memoir.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
"Journal of the Plains Conference," 1960- ; "Journal of the Plains Anthropological Society, " <1988- >
Description based on: No. 1 (May, 1954); title from PDF cover (JSTOR, viewed July 22, 2011).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 59, issue 229 (Feb. 2014) (maneyonline.com, viewed June 9, 2014).
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-9, 1954-64. 1 v.; v. 1-37, 1954-92, as v. 38, no. 144; v. 1-46, 1947-2001. 1 v., as v. 46, no. 179 (includes index to: Plains Archeological Conference news letter).
- Plains Anthropological Society.
- Has Supplement:
- Plains anthropologist. Memoir (CKB)991042740215284 (DLC)sc77000190
- Access Restriction:
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|