- Standardized Title:
- Little India (Online)
- Reading, Pa. : Little India Publications
Print began in 1991.
- East Indian Americans -- Periodicals.
India -- Periodicals.
East Indian Americans.
- Search engine available in both English and Spanish.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Little India is the largest circulated Indian publication in the United States. The editorial focus of the magazine, established in 1991, is on the nearly two million Indians in the United States"--About.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 1 (Jan. 1996); title from journal home page (viewed Mar. 26, 2004).
Latest issue consulted: Mar. 2004 (viewed Mar. 26, 2004).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|