- Standardized Title:
- Marines (Online)
- Other Title:
- Title from available issues listing: Marines online
- Washington, D.C. : Division of Public Affairs, Media Branch, HQMC
- Government document
Print began with vol. 12, no. 7 (July 1983); ceased in print with vol. 40, no. 3 (Sept./July 2011)
- United States. Marine Corps -- Periodicals.
United States. Marine Corps.
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USMC web site. Address as of 11/29/01: http://www.usmc.mil/marines.nsf/marinesmagazine; Previously available via PURL as of May 21, 2019.
- This monthly publication contains information about the activities of the United States Marine Corps.
- Some volumes distributed to depository libraries in paper version ending with issue for Jan.-Mar. 2001.
One issue per year called: Almanac, <1996>-2001.
issued by: Division of Public Affairs, Marine Corps News.
Almanac 96; title from title screen (viewed Oct. 31, 2001).
Vol. 2, no. 3 (winter 2004) (USMC website, viewed Mar. 7, 2005).
- United States. Marine Corps. Media Branch.
United States. Marine Corps. News Branch.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|