Design guidelines in American cities [electronic resource] : a review of design policies and guidance in five west coast cities / John Punter.
- Other records:
- Liverpool : Liverpool University Press, 1999.
- Town planning review special studies ; no. 2.
Town planning review special study ; no. 2
1 online resource (248 p.)
- City planning -- Pacific States.
City planning -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
City planning -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- This book is a study of design initiatives and policies in five US West Coast cities - Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Irvine and San Diego - all of which have had particularly interesting experience of relevance to urban design practice in Britain and other countries.
- Title Page; Preface; Acknowledgements; Contents; List of Figures; 1: National Context and a Comparative Framework; 2: Seattle; 3: Portland; 4: San Francisco; 5: Irvine; 6: San Diego; 7: Conclusions; Appendices; Bibliography
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -230).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|