Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology [electronic resource] : Second International Workshop, SFCM 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, August 26, 2011, Proceedings / edited by Cerstin Mahlow, Michael Piotrowski.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Conference Name:
- SFCM 2011 (2011 : Zurich, Switzerland)
Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 100
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 100
1 online resource (X, 142 p. 21 illus., 5 illus. in color.)
- Artificial intelligence.
Natural language processing (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence.
Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology, SFCM 2011, held in Zurich, Switzerland in August 2011. The eight revised full papers presented together with one invited paper were carefully reviewed and selected from 13 submissions. The papers address various topics in computational morphology and the relevance of morphology to computational linguistics more broadly.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Mahlow, Cerstin. editor., Editor,
Piotrowski, Michael. editor., Editor,
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-23138-4 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|