Between state and market [electronic resource] : essays on charities law and policy in Canada / edited by Jim Phillips, Bruce Chapman, and David Stevens.
- Other records:
- Montreal : Published for the Kahanoff Foundation Non-profit Sector Research Initiative by McGill-Queen's University Press, c2001.
1 online resource (606 p.)
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- Canada -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Pages:1 to 30; Pages:31 to 60; Pages:61 to 90; Pages:91 to 120; Pages:121 to 150; Pages:151 to 180; Pages:181 to 210; Pages:211 to 240; Pages:241 to 270; Pages:271 to 300; Pages:301 to 330; Pages:331 to 360; Pages:361 to 390; Pages:391 to 420; Pages:421 to 450; Pages:451 to 480; Pages:481 to 510; Pages:511 to 540; Pages:541 to 570; Pages:571 to 600; Pages:601 to 606
- Papers originally presented at a conference held in Toronto, Ont., 1999.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Kahanoff Foundation. Non-Profit Sector Research Initiative.
Phillips, Jim, 1954-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|