A parent's guide to cystic fibrosis [electronic resource] / Burton L. Shapiro and Ralph C. Heussner, Jr.
- Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, c1991.
- University of Minnesota guides to birth and childhood disorders.
University of Minnesota guides to birth and childhood disorders
1 online resource (146 p.)
- Cystic fibrosis in children -- Popular works.
Children -- Diseases.
- Electronic books.
- Explains the genetic causes and biological effects of cystic fibrosis as well as its social and psychological effects. Includes case histories and personal selections from a "family diary."
- Contents; Foreword; Preface; Chapter 1. The Genetic Blueprint; Chapter 2. How Cystic Fibrosis Affects the Body; Chapter 3. The Respiratory System; Chapter 4. The Digestive System; Chapter 5. Other Systems; Chapter 6. Family Life; Chapter 7. Horizons of Research; A Final Word; Glossary; The Cystic Fibrosis Care Team; Resources; Useful Books; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 115-116) and index.
- Heussner, Ralph C.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|