Psychological Care for Ill and Injured People [electronic resource] : A Clinical Guide / Keith Nichols.
- Other records:
- Maidenhead : Open University Press / McGraw-Hill Education, 2003.
1 online resource (viii, 251 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Chronic diseases. (search)
Clinical health psychology. (search)
Medical care -- Psychological aspects. (search)
Professional-Patient Relations. (search)
Truth Disclosure. (search)
- Electronic books.
- Examines the importance of psychological care for ill and injured people. This book gives practical advice to develop health professionals' personal clinical practice by providing a guide to the organization of psychological care and 'coaching' in the essential skills. It is suitable for health care professionals who have regular patient contact.
- Cover; Half Title; Title; Copyright; Dedication; Contents; Acknowledgements; Part 1; Chapter 01; Chapter 02; Part 2; Chapter 03; Chapter 04; Chapter 05; Chapter 06; Appendix; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|