Minnesota's St. Croix River Valley and Anoka sandplain [electronic resource] : a guide to native habitats / Daniel S. Wovcha, Barbara C. Delaney, Gerda E. Nordquist ; illustrated by Thomas R. Klein and Al Epp.
- Other records:
- Minneapolis, MN : University of Minnesota Press, 1995.
1 online resource (248 p.)
- Habitat (Ecology) -- Minnesota.
Biotic communities -- Minnesota.
Habitat (Ecology) -- Saint Croix River Region (Wis. and Minn.).
Biotic communities -- Saint Croix River Region (Wis. and Minn.).
- Electronic books.
- Offers a fascinating landscape history of this six county region in east-central Minnesota, including detailed descriptions of the 39 varieties of native habitats which still exist there. The region includes the counties of Anoka, Chisago, Isanti, Ramsey, Sherburne, and Washington. All of the data is summarized and interpreted to provide a convenient guide for anyone interested in the natural history of the region, including landowners seeking more information on a forest or prairie on their land, persons interested in visiting native habitats in the region, government planners and resource ma
- Contents; Preface; Acknowledgments; Part I: A Landscape History of the St. Croix River Valley- Anoka Sandplain Region; Part II: The Native Habitats and Natural Communities of the St. Croix River Valley- Anoka Sandplain Region; Part III: A Guide to Selected Sites in the Region; Index
- "Minnesota County Biological Survey, Section of Wildlife, Division of Fish and Wildlife, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources."
Colored maps on lining papers.
Accompanied by 5 maps in separate envelope.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 221-224) and index.
- Delaney, Barbara C.
Nordquist, Gerda E.
Minnesota County Biological Survey.
- Minnesota's Saint Croix River Valley and the Anoka sandplain.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|