Playwrights for tomorrow [electronic resource] : a collection of plays. Vol. 7 / edited, with an introd. by Arthur H. Ballet.
- Other records:
- Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, 1971.
- Playwrights for Tomorrow, v.7
Playwrights for tomorrow
1 online resource (230 p.)
- American drama -- 20th century.
- Electronic books.
- Playwrights for Tomorrow was first published in 1969. Minnesota Archive Editions uses digital technology to make long-unavailable books once again accessible, and are published unaltered from the original University of Minnesota Press editions. Three plays are published in this sixth volume of a series of collections of plays by dramatists who have participated in an experimental program conducted by the Office for Advanced Drama Research (O.A.D.R.), University of Minnesota. Dr. Arthur H. Ballet, editor of the series, is the director of the program. The plays in this volume are The Thing Itself
- Grace and George and God / by Alexander Hierholzer
Assassin! / by David Ball
Freddie the Pigeon / by Seymour Leichman
Rags / by Nancy Walter
The Orientals / by Stephen Grecco
Drive-in / by David Kranes.
- A project of the Office for Advanced Drama Research of the University of Minnesota.
- Ballet, Arthur H.
University of Minnesota. Office for Advanced Drama Research.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|