Collaborative public management [electronic resource] : new strategies for local governments / Robert Agranoff and Michael McGuire.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C. : Georgetown University Press, c2003.
- American governance and public policy.
American governance and public policy
1 online resource (230 p.)
- Local government -- United States.
Intergovernmental cooperation -- United States.
Public-private sector cooperation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Local governments do not stand alone-they find themselves in new relationships not only with state and federal government, but often with a widening spectrum of other public and private organizations as well. The result of this re-forming of local governments calls for new collaborations and managerial responses that occur in addition to governmental and bureaucratic processes-as-usual, bringing locally generated strategies or what the authors call ""jurisdiction-based management"" into play. Based on an extensive study of 237 cities within five states, Collaborative Public Management provides
Managing in an age of collaboration
Models of collaborative management
Collaborative activity and strategy
Linkages in collaborative management
Policy design and collaborative management
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- McGuire, Michael, 1964-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|