Policy [electronic resource] : from ideas to implementation : in honour of Professor G. Bruce Doern / edited by Glen Toner, Leslie A. Pal, and Michael J. Prince.
- Montreal ; Ithaca [N.Y.] : Published for the Carleton School of Public Policy and Administration by McGill-Queen's University Press, 2010.
1 online resource (303 p.)
- Doern, G. Bruce.
Political planning -- Canada.
Science and state -- Canada.
Technological innovations -- Government policy -- Canada.
Energy policy -- Canada.
- Electronic books.
- Illuminating the ways in which neoliberal policies - such as the deregulation of economies and the transfer of governmental responsibilities to the private sector - have been implemented on a global scale, this book shows how neoliberalism has seeped into our social and political fabric and affected our daily lives.
- Policy from ideas to implementation : essays in honour of Professor G. Bruce Doern / Leslie A. Pal, Michael J. Prince, and Glen Toner
Bruce the builder / John A. Chenier
The accidental theorist : key themes in G. Bruce Doern's approach to the policy process / Leslie A. Pal
The policy roles of central agencies
Bruce Doern's original ideas / Peter Aucoin
Self-regulation, exhortation, and symbolic politics : gently coercive governing? / Michael J. Prince
New directions and old dilemmas : taxation as an instrument of public policy / Allan M. Maslove
Science advisory mechanisms in Canada : an institutional analysis / Jeffrey S. Kinder
Policies of culturing science and technology in Canada / Markus Sharaput
Digital state 2.0 / Sanford Borins
Canada-United states energy relations : from domestic to North American energy policies / Monica Gattinger
Policy making in the indeterminate world of energy transitions : carbon capture and storage as technological transition or enhanced carbon lock in / James Meadowcraft and Matthew Hellin
Growing the children of Brundtland : the creation and evolution of the NRTEE, IISD, CESD, and SDTC / Serena Boutros, Lillian Hayward, Anique Montambault, Laura Smallwood, and Glen Toner.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Carleton University. School of Public Policy and Administration.
Doern, G. Bruce.
Pal, Leslie A., 1954-
Prince, Michael J.
Toner, Glen B.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|