The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child in Wales / edited by Jane Williams.
- Other records:
- Cardiff, [Wales] : University of Wales Press, 2013.
1 online resource (258 p.)
- Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- England.
- Electronic books.
- This edited collection tells the story behind a ground-breaking Welsh law which reinforces the human rights of children and young people in Welsh devolved government, examines the impact of this law in selected policy areas and shows why the Welsh approach is attracting worldwide interest.
- pt. I. The UNCRC in Wales
and Wales in the UNCRC
pt. II. Making it work : realising children's rights in selected policy areas
pt. III. Ensuring it works : accountability and participation.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed November 25, 2015).
- Williams, Jane, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|