OED review of bank assistance for financial sector reform [electronic resource] / Country Evaluation and Regional Relations, Operations Evaluation Department.
- Other records:
- Washington, DC : World Bank, 2005.
- World Bank operations evaluation study.
World Bank operations evaluation study
1 online resource (168 p.)
- Banks and banking -- Developing countries.
Financial institutions -- Developing countries -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- This evaluation presents an independent assessment of the Bank's support for financial sector reforms over the period FY93-03. It assesses the extent to which the objectives of Bank assistance were achieved, including reducing government ownership of financial intermediaries, decreased market concentration, increased competition and efficiency, healthier and more stable financial intermediaries, and deeper, more developed financial systems. It also examines Bank support for financial sector reforms in countries under crisis.
- Contents; Acknowledgments; Foreword; Preface; Executive Summary; Acronyms and Abbreviations; 1 Introduction; 2 What Constitutes Good Practice?; Figures; PART I ASSESSING BANK ASSISTANCE; Boxes; Tables; PART II ANALYZING RESULTS AT THE COUNTRY LEVEL; Appendixes; Endnotes; References
- At head of title: World Bank Operations Evaluation Department, OED.
Preface: "This evaluation was written by Laurie Effron, ..."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Effron, Laurie.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|