Introduction to communication systems simulation [electronic resource] / Maurice Schiff.
- Boston : Artech House, c2006.
- Artech House mobile communications library.
Artech House mobile communications library
1 online resource (223 p.)
- Telecommunication systems -- Computer simulation.
- Electronic books.
- Here is your one-stop resource on the essentials of communications systems analysis and simulation. Presented in a straight forward, easy-to-understand manner, the book provides a thorough treatment of all the important fundamental topics such as sampling, frequency analysis, linear systems, and filters. You gain a clear understanding of the real-world effects of computer simulation and learn how to perform efficient bit error rate (BER) calculations and baseband simulations.
- Introduction to Communication Systems Simulation; Contents; Preface xiii; 1 Elements of a Communication System 1; 2 Linear Time Invariant Systems 13; 3 Sampling 29; 4 Filters 47; 5 Digital Detection 65; 6 Modulation 79; 7 Demodulation 103; 8 Baseband Pulse Shaping 119; 9 Bit Error Rate Calculations 131; 10 Channel Models 139; 11 Nonlinear Amplifiers 155; 12 Baseband Simulation 163; 13 Ultra-Wideband Systems 169; APPENDIX A; APPENDIX B; APPENDIX C; APPENDIX D; About the Author 209; Index 211
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|