Tunnel watching [electronic resource] / Edmund W. Jupp.
- Bristol : Intellect, 2002.
- Watching series Tunnel watching
1 online resource (62 p.)
- Electronic books.
- The aim of the Watching series is to draw attention to some of the very interesting items around us, things that perhaps we don't notice as much as we might. The first was Bridge Watching, and when this was put ''on the Net'' it produced, to the surprise of the author, such a pleasant flood of e-mail that another was written, called Water Watching. This, too, was kindly received. So it was tempting to continue with the theme. Some people find pleasure in taking photographs and some like to sketch or paint, because tunnel mouths are often set in lovely countryside. A train emerging from a hole
- Preliminaries; Contents; Preface; The Problem; The Materials; Some Solutions; Methods; Examples; Glossary; Bibliography
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|