Advances in logic, artificial intelligence, and robotics [electronic resource] : LAPTEC 2002 / edited by Jair Minoro Abe and João Inácio da Silva Filho.
- Amsterdam ; Washington, DC : IOS Press/Ohmsha, 2002.
- Conference Name:
- Congress of Logic Applied to Technology (3rd : 2002 : São Paulo, Brazil)
- Frontiers in artificial intelligence and applications ; v. 85.
Frontiers in artificial intelligence and applications ; v. 85
1 online resource (286 p.)
- Artificial intelligence -- Congresses.
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical -- Congresses.
Robotics -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Logic (both classical and non-classical) is being increasingly related with other fields in almost every scientific discipline and human activity. This work covers its role in artificial intelligence, robotics, informatics, technology, and correlated themes.
- Cover; Title page; Contents; Retriever Prototype of a Case Based Reasoning: A Study Case; Dynamic Compaction Process of Metal Powder Media within Dies; Automated Theorem Proving for Many-sorted Free Description Theory Based on Logic Translation; Annotated Logic and Negation as Failure; Multi-agent System for Distribution System Operation; ArTbitrariness: Putting Computer Creativity to Work in Aesthetic Domains; An Overview of Fuzzy Numbers and Fuzzy Arithmetic; The Brain and Arithmetic Calculation; Evolving Arithmetical Knowledge in a Distributed Intelligent Processing System
Meme-Gene Coevolution and Cognitive MathematicsNeuronal Plasticity: How Memes Control Genes; The Influence of Heterogeneity in the Control of Diseases; Paraconsistent Logics viewed as a Foundation of Data Warehouses; Visualization of Class Structures using Piecewise Linear Classifiers; Design of Tree Classifiers using Interactive Data Exploration; Clustering Based on Gap and Structure; Tables in Relational Databases from a Point of View of Possible-Worlds-Restriction; On Some Different Interpretations of the Generalized Modus Ponens using Type-2 Fuzzy Sets
Paraconsistent Knowledge for Misspelling Noise Reduction in DocumentsAutomata with Concurrency Relations - A Survey; Learning with Skewed Class Distributions; An Enlargement of Theorems for Sentential Calculus; A Real-time Specification Language; Defuzzification in Medical Diagonis; Fuzzy Rules in Asymptomatic HIV Virus Infected Individuals Model; Categorical Limits and Reuse of Algebraic Specifications; Constructive Program Synthesis using Intuitionist Logic and Natural Deduction; An Agent-oriented Inference Engine Applied for Supervisory Control of Automated Manufacturing Systems
LTLAS: a Language Based on Temporal Logic for Agents Systems SpecificationFuzzy Identification of a pH Neutralization Process; A Fuzzy Reed-Frost Model for Epidemic Spreading; Invited Talks - Abstracts; Author Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Abe, Jair Minoro.
Silva Filho, João Inácio da.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|