Investor influence on company management [electronic resource] / guest editors, Tahir M. Nisar and Roderick Martin.
- Bradford : Emerald Group Press, c2007.
- Management decision ; 45, no. 5.
Management Decision ; 45, no. 5
1 online resource (117 p.)
- Electronic books.
- This e-book is aimed at exploring further many of the issues and research questions initially raised by the DTI report which studied the effects of financial institutions and investor behavior on management practice. Insights into the way asset managers apply the ISC Principles designed to improve corporate governance standards are presented, as well as an analysis of the interplay between voice and exit strategies and how they influence corporate control in the UK's sports industry. How do investors and investees search to find a suitable venture capital partner? How do investors allocate
- Cover; CONTENTS; EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD; Guest editorial; Activist investment: institutional investor monitoring of portfolio companies; Shaping exit and voice: an account of corporate control in UK sports; The governance of going private transactions; Entrepreneurship and organizational design: investor specialization; Optimal allocation of decision rights for value-adding in venture capital; The role of partners in investor firms; Performance effects of venture capital firm networks
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Nisar, Tahir M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|