Cyber chain management [electronic resource] / Ray Hackney, Janice Burn, [editors].
- [Bradford, England] : Emerald Group Pub., 2004.
- Business practice management journal ; v. 10, no. 2, 2004.
Business practice management journal ; v. 10, no. 2, 2004
1 online resource (102 p.)
- Electronic commerce.
- Electronic books.
- This position paper revisits earlier research to outline contemporary thinking on the nature of cyber-marketing strategies and the implications for organisations in the post-Net era. It identifies in particular recent frameworks which appear to offer insights into the complexities and uncertainties associated with critical channels and new media for proactive marketing approaches. The emphasis within the paper is on the effective implementation of strategies driven by electronic networks generated through the Internet. An important contribution therefore is to recognise the dynamics of global
- CONTENTS; EDITORIAL BOARD; Abstracts and keywords; Guest editorial; VIEWPOINT Realizing benefits of an information security program; The changing nature of cyber-marketing strategies; A framework for the sustainability of e-marketplaces; How to configure cyber chains via competence networks; Insights from the introduction of a supply chain co-ordinator; An information systems perspective of supply chain tool compatibility: the roles of technology fit and relationships; E-marketplaces and the future of supply chain management: opportunities and challenges
General process-oriented management principles to manage supply chains: theoretical identification and discussion
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Hackney, Ray.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|