Events that changed the world through the sixteenth century [electronic resource] / edited by Frank W. Thackeray & John E. Findling.
- Other records:
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 2001.
- Greenwood Press "Events that changed the world" series.
Greenwood Press "Events that changed the world" series, 1078-7860
1 online resource (235 p.)
- History, Modern -- 16th century.
- Electronic books.
- The period from the late Middle Ages through the sixteenth century witnessed some of the most significant developments in the history of the world. These events and their impact have been carefully described and analyzed in this student resource.
- Preliminaries; Contents; Illustrations; Preface; 1 The Reconquista c 711 1492; 2 The Renaissance c 1300 1630; 3 The Hundred Years War 1337 1453; 4 The Ming Dynasty Comes to Power 1368 1431; 5 The Age of European Expansion Begins c 1450 c 1525; 6 The Development of Movable Type, c. 1450; 7 The Fall of Constantinople 1453; 8 The Conquest of the New World 1492 c 1550; 9 The Protestant Reformation c 1517 1648; 10 The Spanish Armada 1588; Appendix A Glossary; Appendix B Timeline; Appendix C Ruling Houses and Dynasties; Index; About the Editors and Contributors
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Thackeray, Frank W.
Findling, John E.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|