Neighbourhood retailing [electronic resource] : policy, people and partnerships / Guest editor David Bennison.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2004.
- International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. No. 11 ; v. 32.
International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. No. 11 ; Vol. 32
1 online resource (63 p.)
- Retail trade -- Management.
Physical distribution of goods.
- Electronic books.
- These joint special issues of the International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management bring together a number of the papers that were originally presented at the CIRM Conference held in Manchester in September 2003. The theme of the conference was "Neighbourhood retailing: policy, people and partnerships", and it supplemented the event of the previous year which had a similar focus on issues of retail provision at the local level (IJRDM, 31, issues 8 and 9).Previously published in: International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, Volume 32, Number 11, 2004
- Contents; Abstracts & keywords; Guest editorial; Inequalities in retail choice; Rethinking consumer disadvantage; Community pharmacies as good neighbours?; People and partnerships; Market towns - victims of market forces?
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Bennison, David.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|