The industrial marketing and purchasing group and international marketing [electronic resource] / guest editor, David Ford.
- Other records:
- [Bradford, England] : Emerald Group Pub., 2004.
- International marketing review ; v. 21, no. 2, 2004.
International marketing review ; v. 21, no. 2, 2004
1 online resource (104 p.)
- Industrial marketing.
- Electronic books.
- This paper uses an empirical study of the collaborative business relationships between Opel Portugal as a subsidiary the American automotive manufacturer General Motors and its Portuguese-based direct suppliers (PBDS) as a means of exploring the contributions of the three research traditions of supply chain management, multinational theory and, crucially, the role of the IMP approach. Within this research, the supply chain management concept of partnering is used to provide a bridge between the dyadic and network perspectives. Also, due to its potential in describing complex business networks
- CONTENTS; EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD; Abstracts and keywords; French abstracts; Spanish abstracts; Guest editorial The IMP Group and international marketing; Partnering and relationships within an international network context; Integration of relationships and business network development in the Russian transition economy; International business-relationship triads; Activating trust: the redefinition of roles and relationships in an international construction project; Values, trust, and commitment in business-to-business relationships
The political embeddedness of international business networks
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Ford, David.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|