Spirituality and health [electronic resource] : multidisciplinary explorations / edited by Augustine Meier, Thomas St. James O'Connor, Peter VanKatwyk.
- Other records:
- Waterloo, Ont. : Wilfred Laurier University Press, c2005.
1 online resource (337 p.)
- Health -- Religious aspects.
Medical care -- Religious aspects.
Holistic medicine -- Religious aspects.
- Electronic books.
- Spirituality and Health: Multidisciplinary Explorations examines the relationship between health/well-being and spirituality. Chap-lains and pastoral counsellors offer evidence-based research on the importance of spirituality in holistic health care, and practitioners in the fields of occupational therapy, clinical psychology, nursing, and oncology share how spirituality enters into their healing practices. Unique for its diversity, this collection explores the relationship between biomedical, psychological, and spiritual points of view about health and healing.
- cover; Contents; About the Editors; Contributors; Acknowledgements; Preface; Introduction; PART 1: Faith Perspectives and Challenges; PART 2: Spiritual Practices in Health Care; PART 3: Frontiers and Research; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Meier, Augustine, 1933-
O'Connor, Thomas St. James, 1950-
VanKatwyk, Peter L. (Peter Lorens), 1938-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|