The story so far [electronic resource] : play therapy narratives / edited by Ann Cattanach.
- Other records:
- London ; Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Pub., 2002.
1 online resource (240 p.)
- Mental health counseling.
Play therapy -- Case studies.
Play -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- Play therapy can be a very appropriate way of facilitating this kind of expression. This book describes the work of nine play therapists through the narratives of children - and some adults - whose stories emerge during their play therapy sessions.
- The Story So Far: Play Therapy Narratives; Contents; Introduction; 1 When All the World was Slime; 2 The Self is a Telling: A Child's Tale of Alien Abduction; 3 Jeffrey the Dog: A Search for Shared Meaning; 4 All that Glitters is not Gold: The Adoption Process as a Rite of Passage; 5 In the Wake of the Monster: When Trauma Strikes; 6 The Wounded Hero; 7 Finding the Way Back Home: Children's Stories of Family Attachment; 8 The Narrow Road to the Deep North: Tracking a Life; 9 The Biography Laboratory: Co-creating in Community; Contributors; Subject Index; Name Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cattanach, Ann.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|