Research-Based Methods of Reading Instruction for English Language Learners, Grades K-4 [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Alexandria : ASCD, 2007.
1 online resource (195 p.)
- Reading (Elementary) -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Foreign speakers -- United States.
- Local subjects:
- Reading (Elementary). (search)
- Electronic books.
- This book is packed with reliable, high-impact, flexible strategies for teaching and learning that are grounded in research and suitable for teachers at any level. The authors also explain how teachers can use an innovative visual profile to better plan for different teaching and learning styles in their classrooms.
- Cover; Title Page; Copyright; Table of Contents; Acknowledgments; Preface; Chapter 1: Research-Based Practices for English Language Learners; Chapter 2: Phonemic Awareness; Chapter 3: Phonics and Word Study; Chapter 4: Fluency; Chapter 5: Vocabulary Instruction; Chapter 6: Comprehension; Chapter 7: Questions and Answers for Teachers; Glossary; References; Index; About the Authors; Search this Book; Related ASCD Resources
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Linan-Thompson, Sylvia, 1959-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|