Eating for recovery [electronic resource] : the essential nutrition plan to reverse the physical damage of alcoholism / Molly Siple.
- Other records:
- 1st ed.
- Cambridge, MA : Da Capo Press, c2008.
1 online resource (337 p.)
- Alcoholism -- Diet therapy.
Alcoholism -- Nutritional aspects.
- Electronic books.
- A ground-breaking and crucial guide to healthy eating after alcoholism-broadening the goals of sobriety to include the repair of physical damage
- CONTENTS; 1 Good Nutrition: An Essential Part of Your Recovery Process, 1; 2 Alcohol and Ailments: Why You Need to Eat Nutritious Foods, 11; 3 Foods that Help You Repair, Renew, and Recover, 33; 4 The Goals of Recovery Eating, 61; 5 The Daily Eating Plan: Menus for Recovery, 101; 6 Eating More Home-Cooked Meals: Recipes for Recovery, 163; 7 Enhancing Recovery with Nutritional Supplements, 291; Acknowledgments, 299; Healthy Food Resources, 300; Recommended Reading, 308; Organizations for Alcoholism and Recovery, 309; Selected Bibliography, 312; Index, 315
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|