Community treatment of drug misuse [electronic resource] : more than methadone / Nicholas Seivewright ; assisted by Mark Parry.
- 2nd ed.
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2009.
1 online resource (192 p.)
- Drug addiction -- Treatment.
Drug abuse -- Treatment.
Drug addicts -- Services for.
- Electronic books.
- Covers a wide range of treatment options for drug misuse and dependence in a practically orientated and academic manner.
- Cover; Half-title; Title; Copyright; Contents; Preface and acknowledgements; Introduction: community treatment in context; Chapter 1 Methadone: the main treatment for the main presenting drug problem; Chapter 2 More than methadone? The case for other substitute drugs; Chapter 3 Achieving detoxification and abstinence; Chapter 4 Treatment of non-opiate misuse; Chapter 5 Community drug services; Chapter 6 Treatment of drug misuse in primary care; Chapter 7 Dual diagnosis - drug misuse and psychiatric disorder; Chapter 8 Liaison work and special patient groups
Appendix: Protocols for Quick Detoxification from HeroinGlossary; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -174) and index.
- Parry, Mark.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|