Professional xcode 3 [electronic resource] / James Bucanek.
- Other Title:
- Professional Xcode three
- 1st edition
- Indianapolis, IN : Wiley, 2010.
- Wrox professional guides Professional Xcode 3
1 online resource (748 p.)
- Operating systems (Computers)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A solid guide that responds to the active interest in Apple's Xcode tools Apple's Xcode tools are a collection of applications and frameworks that are used to develop, test, and optimize applications primarily written for Mac OS X or the iPhone. The steady increase in sales of Apple computers has triggered a strong interest in gaining a thorough understanding of Xcode and its tools and what they have to offer. This book provides you with an inside look at the array of Xcode tools from top to bottom. You'll go beyond the basics and dive into such in-depth topics as installing the latest version
- Professional Xcode 3; ABOUT THE AUTHOR; CREDITS; ACKNOWLEDGMENTS; CONTENTS; INTRODUCTION; Chapter 1: Installing Xcode; Chapter 2: The Grand Tour; Chapter 3: Xcode Layout; Chapter 4: The Project; Chapter 5: Sources; Chapter 6: Editing Text; Chapter 7: Syntax-Aware Editing; Chapter 8: Searching; Chapter 9: Class Browser; Chapter 10: Refactoring; Chapter 11: Snapshots; Chapter 12: Help and Documentation; Chapter 13: Interface Builder; Chapter 14: Class Modeling; Chapter 15: Data Modeling; Chapter 16: Targets; Chapter 17: Building Projects; Chapter 18: Debugging; Chapter 19: Performance Analysis
Chapter 20: Unit Testing Chapter 21: Sharing Source; Chapter 22: Using the Organizer; Chapter 23: Customizing Xcode; INDEX
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|