Principles and practice of managing pain [electronic resource] : a guide for nurses and allied health professionals / Gareth Parsons and Wayne Preece.
- Other records:
- Berkshire, England : McGraw-Hill : Open University Press, 2010.
1 online resource (216 p.)
- Pain -- Treatment -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Pain medicine -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Electronic books.
- Pain is a complex subject which needs to be skillfully taught and integrated with other topics. This book draws on these things to help students develop a solid philosophy of care that encompasses good pain management.
- 1. What is pain?
2. Dilemmas in pain management
3. Communicating the experience of pain
4. Pain assessment
5. The pharmacology of pain control
6. Delivering pain management
7. Acute pain management : planning for pain
8. Chronic pain management
9. Pain management in palliative care / by Maria Parry,.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preece, Wayne.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|