Using technology to unlock musical creativity [electronic resource] / Scott Watson.
- New York : Oxford University Press, c2011.
1 online resource (352 p.)
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Technological innovations.
Music and technology.
- Electronic books.
- It has never been easier or more fun for students to compose, improvise, arrange, and produce music and music-related projects than with today's technology. Written in a practical, accessible manner, Using Technology to Unlock Musical Creativity offers both a framework for and practical tips on the technology tools best suited for encouraging students' authentic musical creativity. Author Scott Watson makes a compelling case for creativity-based music learning through eight teacher-tested principles that access, nurture, and develop students' potential for musical expression. Example after exa
- pt. 1. Philosophical and pedagogical underpinnings
pt. 2. Curricular materials.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|