Introducing Autodesk Maya 2012 [electronic resource] / Dariush Derakhshani.
- Other Title:
- Introducing Maya 2012
- 1st edition
- Indianapolis, Ind. : Wiley Pub., Inc., c2011.
- Autodesk official training guide.
Autodesk official training guide
1 online resource (650 p.)
- Maya (Computer file)
Three-dimensional display systems.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- "Introducing Autodesk Maya 2012 is the ideal primer to getting started with Maya. Learn the Maya interface and the basics of modeling, rigging, animating, texturing, lighting, rendering, visualization, and visual effects. The expository text is reinforced with fun and challenging step-by-step tutorials, including creating a solar system, an alien hand, a steam locomotive, a toy wagon, and other projects that help you learn the ins and outs of this complex software. Professional visual effects artist and instructor Dariush Derakhshani leads readers through the nuances of the complex software without over-explaining or over-simplifying. The tutorials offer realistic, professional challenges for those new to 3D, and to those coming from another 3D application. Introducing Autodesk Maya 2012 is the perfect guide to get you up and running in the world's most popular professional 3D software application"-- Provided by publisher.
- 1. Introduction to computer graphics and 3D
2. Jumping In headfirst, with both feet
3. The Maya 2012 interface
4. Beginning polygonal modeling
5. Modeling with NURBS, subdivisions, and deformers
6. Practical experience
7. Maya shading and texturing
8. Introduction to animation
9. More Animation!
10. Maya lighting
11. Maya rendering
12. Maya dynamics and effects.
- Includes index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|