101 ready-to-use Excel macros [electronic resource] / by Michael Alexander and John Walkenbach.
- 1st ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- Mr. Spreadsheet's bookshelf.
Mr. Spreadsheet's bookshelf
1 online resource (338 p.)
- Domain-specific programming languages.
Macro instructions (Electronic computers).
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Save time and be more productive with this helpful guide to Excel macros! While most books about Excel macros offer only minor examples, usually aimed at illustrating a particular topic, this invaluable resource provides you with the tools needed to efficiently and effectively program Excel macros immediately. Step-by-step instructions show you how to create VBA macros and explain how to customize your applications to look and work exactly as you want them to. By the end of the book, you will understand how each featured macro works, be able to reuse the macros included in the book an
- pt. 1. Getting started with Excel macros
pt. 2. Working with workbooks
pt. 3. Automating worksheet tasks with macros
pt. 4. Selecting and modifying ranges
pt. 5. Working with data
pt. 6. Working with PivotTables
pt. 7. Manipulating charts with macros
pt. 8. E-mailing from Excel
pt. 9. Integrating Excel and other office applications.
- Includes index.
- Walkenbach, John.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|