Emotional intelligence for sales success [electronic resource] : connect with customers and get results / Colleen Stanley.
- Other Title:
- connect with customers and get results
- 1st edition
- New York : American Management Association, c2013.
1 online resource (225 p.)
- Selling -- Psychological aspects.
Customer relations -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Why do salespeople frequently fail to execute-even when they know what they should do?
- Cover; More Advance Praise for Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success; Title; Copyright; Dedication; Contents; Forward; Introduction; Part I The What, Why, and How of Emotional Intelligence and Sales Results; Chapter 1 Closing the Knowing-and-Doing Gap: When You Know Better, You Do Better; Understanding Emotional Intelligence; Emotional Intelligence and Sales Results; The Business Case for "Return on Emotions"; Action Steps for Improving Your Emotiona lIntelligence; Chapter 2 The Art and Neuroscience of Sales: The New Way to Influence; Selling to the Old Brain
The Emotionally Intelligent ResponseWalk a Mile in Your Prospect's Shoes; Putting It All Together; Action Steps for Improving Your Ability to Influence; Part II Emotional Intelligence and the Sales Process; Chapter 3 Prospecting: The Real Reason for Empty Sales Pipelines; Are You a Sales Marshmallow Grabber?; Drive-By Relationships; Sales Reality Check; Are You Stressed Out?; The Neuroscience of Prospecting; Action Steps for Improving Your Prospecting Results; Chapter 4 Likeability: All Things Being Equal, People Buy from People They Like; Would You Buy from You?
It's All About Them: The Prospect and CustomerKnow, Relate, and Build Likeability; Are You Showing Up or Living It Up?; Are You a Joy Giver?; Action Steps for Improving Your Likeability; Chapter 5 Expectations: You Get What You Expect; Partnership or Vendor-ship?; What's Your Mindset?; Set and Manage Expectations to Create Raving Fans; Action Steps for Improving the Way You Manage Expectations; Listen Before You Leap; Use the "3Ws" Formula; Make Your Prospect's Brain Hurt; Get to the Real Pain; Determine the Commitment to Change; Agree and Align
Action Steps for Improving Your Questioning SkillsChapter 7 Reaching Decision Makers: How to Better Connect and Meet; How People Make Decisions; Are You Meeting with Mr. No?; Are You Asking the Right Question?; Action Steps for Improving Your Ability to Reach Decision Makers; Chapter 8 Checkbook: Get Paid What You Are Worth; What Is Your "Money Talk"?; Learn to Deal with Good Negotiators; Chapter 6 Questioning Skills: What's Your Prospect's Story?; Are You Willing to Walk?; Examine Your Sales Pipeline; Conviction and Confidence
Action Steps for Improving Your Ability to Get Paid What You Are WorthChapter 9 People Over Process: The Key Traits of Emotionally Intelligent Sales Cultures; Are You Learning or Lagging?; There Is No "I" in Team; It's Better to Give; Action Steps for Building Emotionally Intelligent Sales Cultures; Chapter 10 Take the Lead: Sales Leadership and Emotional Intelligence; How Do You Show Up?; Do Your Words and Actions Align?; Teaching Rather Than Closing; Tough Love, Sales Leadership Style; The Most Overlooked Motivator of Them All; Best Practices for Sales Leadership
Action Steps for Improving Your Emotional Intelligence in Sales Leadership
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Stanley, Colleen, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|