Approaches to early childhood and elementary education [electronic resource] / Francis Wardle.
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., c2009.
- Education in a competitive and globalizing world series.
Education in a competitive and globalizing world series
1 online resource (474 p.)
- Early childhood education.
- Electronic books.
- John Dewey and the Bank Street approach
The high/scope approach
Waldorf, British infant/primary schools, and free schools
Contexts: Bronfenbrenner and Vygotsky
The standards and core knowledge curricular approaches
Global approaches to early childhood and elementary education
Multicultural and multilingual education
Federal and state programs
The project approach to learning.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|