Delivering sustainable buildings : an industry insider's view / Mike Malina.
- Chichester, England : Wiley-Blackwell, 2013. , ©2013
1 online resource (287 p.)
- Sustainable buildings -- Design and construction.
- Electronic books.
- The UK government has committed to reducing the nation's carbon emissions by 80% by 2050. Buildings currently use almost half of the UK's generated energy and they are now the focus of an unprecedented drive to cut energy use in our homes, offices, schools, libraries - in fact in almost every building, public or private. Delivering Sustainable Buildings: an industry insider's view offers peer-to-peer insights and advice from a leading practitioner in this field and brings together in one book an overview of the main issues to consider when creating energy-efficient and sustainable
- section 1. Sustainability in the wider context
section 2. Delivering sustainable buildings
section 3. The human element.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|