Cinder creative coding cookbook [electronic resource] : create compelling animations and graphics with Kinect and camera input, using one of the most powerful C++ frameworks available / Dawid Gorny, Rui Madeira.
- Birmingham : Packt Pub., 2013.
1 online resource (352 p.)
- C++ (Computer program language)
- Electronic books.
- Full of easytofollow recipes and images that will teach powerful techniques and algorithms, building from basic projects to challenging applications. This book is for artists, designers, and programmers who have previous knowledge of C++, but not necessarily of Cinder.
- Cover; Copyright; Credits; About the Authors; About the Reviewers; www.PacktPub.com; Table of Contents; Preface; Getting Started; Introduction; Creating a project for a basic application; Creating a project for a screensaver application; Creating a project for an iOS touch application; Understanding the basic structure of an application; Responding to mouse input; Responding to key input; Responding to touch input; Accessing files dropped onto the application window; Adjusting a scene after resizing the window; Using resources on Windows; Using resources on iOS and OS X; Using assets
Preparing for DevelopmentIntroduction; Setting up a GUI for tweaking parameters; Saving and loading configurations; Making a snapshot of the current parameter state; Using MayaCamUI; Using 3D space guides; Communicating with other software; Preparing your application for iOS; Using Image Processing Techniques; Introduction; Transforming image contrast and brightness; Integrating with OpenCV; Detecting edges; Detecting faces; Detecting features in an image; Converting images to vector graphics; Using Multimedia Content; Introduction; Loading and displaying video
Creating a simple video controllerSaving window content as an image; Saving window animations as video; Saving window content as a vector graphics image; Saving high resolution images with the tile renderer; Sharing graphics between applications; Building Particle Systems; Introduction; Creating a particle system in 2D; Applying repulsion and attraction forces; Simulating particles flying in the wind; Simulating flocking behavior; Making our particles sound reactive; Aligning particles to a processed image; Aligning particles to the mesh surface; Creating springs
Rendering and Texturing Particle SystemsIntroduction; Texturing particles; Adding a tail to our particles; Creating a cloth simulation; Texturing a cloth simulation; Texturing a particle system using point sprites and shaders; Connecting the dots; Connecting particles with spline; Using 2D Graphics; Drawing 2D geometric primitives; Drawing arbitrary shapes with the mouse; Implementing a scribbler algorithm; Implementing 2D metaballs; Animating text around curves; Adding a blur effect; Implementing a force-directed graph; Using 3D Graphics; Introduction; Drawing 3D geometric primitives
Rotating, scaling, and translatingDrawing to an offscreen canvas; Drawing in 3D with the mouse; Adding lights; Picking in 3D; Creating a height map from an image; Creating a terrain with Perlin noise; Saving mesh data; Adding Animation; Animating with the timeline; Creating animation sequences with the timeline; Animating along a path; Aligning camera motion to a path; Animating text - text as a mask for a movie; Animating text - scrolling text lines; Creating a flow field with Perlin noise; Creating an image gallery in 3D; Creating a spherical flow field with Perlin noise
Interacting with the User
- "Quick answers to common problems"--Cover.
- Madeira, Rui.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|