How to change minds [electronic resource] : the art of influence without manipulation / Rob Jolles.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Art of influence without manipulation
- 1st ed.
- San Francisco : Berrett-Kohler Publishers, 
- BK business book.
BK business book
1 online resource (216 p.)
- Selling -- Psychological aspects.
Decision making -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Persuade, Don't Push!Surely you know plenty of people who need to make a change, but despite your most well-intentioned efforts, they resist because people fundamentally fear change. As a salesman, father, friend, and consultant, Rob Jolles knows this scenario all too well. Drawing on his highly successful sales background and decades of research, he lays out a simple, repeatable, predictable, and ethical process that will enable you to lead others to discover for themselves what and why they need to change. Whether you hope to make a sale or improve a relationship, Jolles's wise advice-illust
- Cover; Contents; Preface; 1 Changing Minds-Changing Lives; 2 Inside the Minds of Those You Are Changing; 3 Establishing Trust; 4 The Blueprint for Changing Minds; 5 Committing to Change; 6 Initiating Change; 7 "I Object!"; 8 How to Change Your Mind; Who Am I? A "Sto-em"; How to Change Minds Worksheet; Appendix: Influence without Manipulation; Acknowledgments; Index; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; L; M; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; X; Y; About the Author
- Includes index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|