Core curriculum for infusion nursing / Infusion Nurses Society ; editor-in-chief, Mary Alexander ; editors, Ann Corrigan, Lisa A. Gorski, Lynn Phillips.
- Other records:
- 4th ed.
- Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 
1 online resource (411 p.)
- Intravenous therapy -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
Nursing -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
- Medical subjects:
- Infusions, Parenteral -- nursing.
Fluid Therapy -- nursing.
Parenteral Nutrition -- nursing.
- The completely revised Fourth Edition of the Core Curriculum for Infusion Nursing, an official publication of the Infusion Nurses Society, is designed to use as a comprehensive, prepatory resource for the Infusion Nurses Certification Examination. Organized into the nine core areas of infusion nursing practice: Pharmacology, Infection Control, Pediatrics, Transfusion Therapy, Antineoplastic Therapy, Parental Nutrition, and Performance Improvement, the book offers a framework from which courses in infusion therapy may be designed.
- Technical and clinical application / Mary Alexander, Lisa A. Gorski, Ann Corrigan, Melody Bullock, Alicia Dickenson, Ann Earhart
Fluid and electrolyte balance / Lynn Phillips
Pharmacology / Michelle S. Turner, Pharm, Susan K. Poole
Infection prevention and control / Mary McGoldrick
Pediatrics / Darcy Doellman
Transfusion therapy / Deborah Richardson
Antineoplastic and biologic therapy / Lynn M. Czaplewski, Cora Vizcarra
Parenteral nutrition / Elizabeth Krzywda, Doug Meyer
Quality improvement / Grace Fletcher.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Infusion Nurses Society.
Alexander, Mary, 1955-
Corrigan, Ann, 1948-
Gorski, Lisa A.
Phillips, Lynn Dianne, 1947-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|