Leaders & laggards [electronic resource] : next-generation environmental regulation / Neil Gunningham and Darren Sinclair.
- Sheffield : Greenleaf Pub., 2002.
1 online resource (224 p.)
- Environmental policy.
- Electronic books.
- Which types of regulatory reinvention work and which don't? This book identifies innovative regulatory best practice internationally in a number of specific contexts, providing policy prescriptions which would better enable agencies to fulfil their regulatory missions.
- Cover page; Copyright page; Contents; Preface; 1. Introduction; 2. Regulating small and medium-sized enterprises; 3. Partnerships, emss and the search for regulatory surrogates in the smash repair industry; 4. Refrigeration and air-conditioning: Co-regulation and industry self-management; 5. Cleaner production and the victorian vegetable growers; 6. Regulating large enterprises; 7. Voluntary approaches to environmental protection Lessons from the mining sector*; 8. Community empowerment and regulatory flexibility: EIPs and accredited licensing
9. Conclusion: Reconfiguring environmental regulationBibliography; Abbreviations; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sinclair, Darren.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|