The little data book, 2014.
- Other records:
- Washington, District of Columbia : The World Bank, 2014.
- World development indicators
World development indicators
1 online resource (248 p.)
- Finance -- Statistics.
Finance -- Government policy -- Statistics.
Financial institutions -- State supervision -- Statistics.
- Electronic books.
- The Little Data Book 2014 is a pocket edition of World Development Indicators 2014. It is intended as a quick reference for users of the World Development Indicators database, book, and mobile app. The database covers more than 1,200 indicators and spans more than 50 years. The 214 country tables present the latest available data for World Bank member countries and other economies with populations of more than 30,000. The 14 summary tables cover regional and income group aggregates.
- Cover; Contents; Acknowledgments; Foreword; Data notes; Regional tables; World; East Asia and Pacific; Europe and Central Asia; Latin America and the Caribbean; Middle East and North Africa; South Asia; Sub-Saharan Africa; Income group tables; Low income; Middle income; Lower middle income; Upper middle income; Low and middle income; High income; Euro area; Country tables; Notes; Glossary; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; L; M; N; P; R; S; T; U; V
- "From World Development Indicators"--Cover.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|