Autonomy research for civil aviation : toward a new era of flight / National Research Council (U.S.) ; cover design by Tim Warchocki.
- Other records:
- Washington, District of Columbia : The National Academic Press, 2014.
1 online resource (91 p.)
- Aeronautics, Commercial -- United States.
Private flying -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Front Matter; Preface; Acknowledgment of Reviewers; Contents; Summary; 1 Autonomous Capabilities and Vision; 2 Potential Benefits and Uses of Increased Autonomy; 3 Barriers to Implementation; 4 Research Agenda; 5 Findings and Recommendation; Appendixes; Appendix A: Statement of Task; Appendix B: Committee and Staff Biographical Information; Appendix C: Acronyms
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed August 13, 2014).
- Warchocki, Tim, cover designer.
National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Autonomy Research for Civil Aviation, author.
National Research Council (U.S.). Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board, author.
National Research Council (U.S.). Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|